|Please note that this website is closed for taking of orders until 20th April|
|For Technical Support Team call: 01733 238 448||
Commplex Solutions Ltd Conditions of Sale to Consumers
All orders for goods are accepted by Commplex Solutions Ltd subject to the following conditions which shall form part of and govern the contract of sale.
We are not obliged to accept your order or offer you credit terms. No contract is made with you until the goods are despatched.
Commplex Solutions Ltd Conditions of Sale to Business Customers
1. These Conditions of Sale are for business customers
2. You must decide before ordering if the goods are
suitable for your requirements.
3. We are not obliged to accept your order or
offer you credit terms. No contract is made with you until the goods are
4. Availability of Goods. All items are offered
subject to availability. If an item is out of stock we will advise of expected
availability for despatch, which is intended as an estimate only and is not to
be the essence of the contract. In the event we are unable to effect delivery we
reserve the right to terminate the contract or part thereof by giving notice to
the purchaser by telephone or e-mail
5. Price. Our advertised price does not
included VAT or delivery unless otherwise specified. The price of the goods may
be changed from the one advertised. Please confirm the price before you order.
6. Payment. We accept payment by bank
transfer, cheque, credit and online payment methods. Goods purchased on credit must be paid
for within 30 days of invoice date. We may share customer credit information
with relevant credit agencies.
7. Retention of Title. We remain the owners of the
goods purchased until they are paid for in full. We can retrieve and resell
goods if they are not paid for.
8. Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts
Regulations 2002 we can exercise our statutory right to charge interest and an
administration charge on all overdue invoices.
9. Delivery. We offer a standard next day
delivery service for in stock items.
10. Receipt. If the goods do not arrive or are
incomplete or are the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them you must
report to our Sales Department within 3 days of delivery or expected delivery.
After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or
11. Cancellation of Order. You cannot cancel an order
once we have accepted it unless this is agreed in writing by our authorised
12. Returns. It is your responsibility to check
the goods on delivery. All of our goods are with the benefit of manufacturer’s
warranty. We will accept return of faulty goods in accordance with the products
manufacturers warranty. The purchaser is responsible for any return carriage
charges and insurance of all goods returned to Commplex Solutions Ltd shall be at the
purchasers risk until actual receipt of the goods by Commplex Solutions Ltd. You must obtain
a Sales Return Authorisation Number (SRN) from Commplex Solutions Ltd before returning the
goods. We cannot accept unauthorised returns that do not have a SRN.
13. We do not under normal circumstances accept return of
unwanted items. We may at our discretion agree to take back goods if they are
unopened, unused and in perfect condition. There will be a handling charge of
15% of the purchase price. We do not accept return of goods specially ordered to
meet customer requirements.
14. Installation Services. Where
we provide an installation service in addition to supply of products the
following additional conditions apply:
15. Guarantee and Liability. Goods are sold with manufacturer’s warranty (minimum 1 year). We do not provide any additional warranties. We are resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 we exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under the Sale of Goods Act 1979. We are liable for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. We do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.